Big Sky Trout Sampler
Lone Mountain Ranch offers guided fly fishing trips on the world-famous trout streams of Montana and Yellowstone National Park. Anglers can enjoy float and wade fishing on Blue Ribbon rivers such as the Madison, Gallatin and Yellowstone. Other options include small stream fishing, high mountain lakes and spring creeks on private ranches. Every package includes lodging, all meals, guided fly fishing trips, rental gear, flies and transfers to and from the Bozeman, Montana airport.
Big Sky Trout Sampler Package Details:
- Breakfast and dinner at the Horn & Cantle Restaurant (lunch is a picnic on the water)
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Historic Montana cabin lodging
- Private guided fly fishing trips (Madison, Yellowstone & Gallatin)
- Rental gear and flies
- Western music in the Saloon
- In-person and text for service personal Ranch Concierge
- Twice daily housekeeping service and guest laundry facilities
- Transfers to and from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
For reservations and availability call 406-995-4644 or email email@example.com
Fall Browns on the Madison
Big browns come out to play in September and October! With temperatures getting cooler, and the days a little shorter, hungry brown trout are on the prowl. The Madison River holds plenty of monster trout, and the fall season offers our guests one of the best opportunities to land one of these beautiful trophy fish.
Lady Angling Trips
Lady anglers this one is for you! Experience world-class fishing the Blue Ribbon waters of the Gallatin River, located just minutes from the ranch. Enjoy a morning of yoga followed by the adventure of a lifetime, fishing for wild brown and rainbow trout with one of our guides. After a relaxing day on the water, retreat to your cabin for a restful evening or enjoy the glowing embers of a warm fire.
Outfitter Brian McGeehan- MT license #10770