Nordic Shop and Ski Trails are open!
We are open daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Come on in for Ski Rentals, Snow Shoe Rentals, and Trail Passes. Daily passes and season passes can be purchased at our Outdoor Shop or online here.
We are now offering Backcountry Ski Tours!
If you are interested in skiing in the pristine Yellowstone wilderness with one of our expert guides, call us today. We are offering half-day and full-day backcountry ski trips with transportation, equipment, and food provided.
(half-day is $155.00 per person and full-day is $195.00 per person)
Trail Grooming Report
January 21st, 2021
Dogs are not allowed on any of the Golf Course Ski Trails. Dogs are only allowed on Far east, Crail Trail, and Town Center Trails.
For more information on snow conditions call 406-995-4644 (ext. 223)
|Snow Conditions:||Packed Powder|
|Ski Trails Open:||85 k|
|Snowshoe Trails Open:||30 k|
Upper trails groomed 01/20/2021
|Walking Jim’s Way||Groomed|
Ranch Trails- Groomed 01/21/21
Day Grooming in progress use caution!
|Kid’s Loop||Closed-Fallen Trees on trail|
Lower Trails- Groomed 01/21/21
Day grooming in progress use caution!
|Far East (Dog-Friendly Trails)||Groomed by BSCO Mon, Wed & Fri|
|Town Center (Dog-Friendly Trails)||
Groomed by BSCO Mon, Wed & Fri
Trail Maps are going Green!
Save time in line and download our trail system right to your phone with the Avenza Maps app. Instructions to download and use the interactive app are below. You can also find our trail system on Trail Hub Find us on Trail Hub
Download the Trail System with Avenza Maps Today!
- Download the app from Google Play or App store
- Open the App and create an account
- Go to “My Maps” on the bottom left
- Click the “+” icon on the top right
- Search “Lone Mountain Ranch Trails”
- Click free, then “Download”
Navigating our Virtual Winter Map
- You can use this map with no cell phone service and still track your location
- The map key is located on the top right corner of the map, zoom out to locate
- Clicking the … symbol on the bottom left, and use “Record GPS Tracks” to record your route
Operated by permit with the Custer Gallatin National Forest.