Nordic Shop Closing Date 4/11/21
We are open daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Trail Grooming Report April 9th and the 11th
Last grooming report of the season!
Dogs are not allowed on any of the Golf Course Ski Trails. Dogs are only allowed on Far east, Crail Trail, and Town Center Trails.
For more information on snow conditions call 406-995-4644 (ext. 223)
frozen granular Spring conditions! Use caution!
|Ski Trails Open:||85 k|
|Snowshoe Trails Open:||30 k|
Upper trails groomed 04/09/21 and 4/11/21
All trails Skate and Classic Groomed
|Walking Jim’s Way||Groomed|
Ranch Trails- Groomed 4/03/21
All trails Skate and Classic groomed
Lower Trails 4/03/21
All trails classic and skate groomed
|Far East (Dog-Friendly Trails)||Groomed by BSCO Mon, Wed & Fri|
|Town Center (Dog-Friendly Trails)||
Groomed by BSCO Mon, Wed & Fri
Trail Maps are going Green!
Save time in line and download our trail system right to your phone with the Avenza Maps app. Instructions to download and use the interactive app are below. You can also find our trail system on Trail Hub Find us on Trail Hub
Download the Trail System with Avenza Maps Today!
- Download the app from Google Play or App store
- Open the App and create an account
- Go to “My Maps” on the bottom left
- Click the “+” icon on the top right
- Search “Lone Mountain Ranch Trails”
- Click free, then “Download”
Navigating our Virtual Winter Map
- You can use this map with no cell phone service and still track your location
- The map key is located on the top right corner of the map, zoom out to locate
- Clicking the … symbol on the bottom left, and use “Record GPS Tracks” to record your route
Operated by permit with the Custer Gallatin National Forest.