Combine the magic of the Sleigh Ride Dinner with a restful winter night at Lone Mountain Ranch and in one of our cozy log cabins.
For over 35 years the Lone Mountain Ranch Sleigh Ride dinner has been a cherished tradition. Guests are transported on horse drawn sleighs under star light skies to the North Fork cabin. A very special prime rib dinner is served family-style in a room illuminated by oil lanterns and rounded out by the tunes of a cowboy musician. A festive atmosphere is fueled by the warmth of a 100-year-old railroad cook stove and the close camaraderie of the dinner guests. The Lone Mountain Ranch Sleigh Ride embodies the wintertime spirit of Montana like no other. Combine the magic of the Sleigh Ride Dinner with a restful winter night at Lone Mountain Ranch and in one of our cozy log cabins. Wake up by a warm fire feeling energized for a great day skiing the mountain.
Sleigh & Stay Package Details:
- Authentic ski in/ski out Montana lodging
- Daily breakfast at the Horn & Cantle Restaurant
- Sleigh Ride Dinner to the legendary North Fork Cabin
- In-person and text for service personal Ranch Concierge
- Twice daily housekeeping service and guest laundry facilities