July, 17th – 23rd, 2023
Locals call the arrival of the action-packed Touring Pro Division PBR week “Big Sky’s Biggest Week” for good reason. Now in its eleventh year, the week of community events and fun winds up to a weekend of world-class bull riding. PBR Week is among the most anticipated weeks of the year in and around Big Sky. Lone Mountain Ranch guests who join the Rodeo Package enjoy a six-night ranch experience, even more activities, like horseback rides, naturalist hikes, guided Yellowstone tours, exclusive events and special dinners around the ranch each night.
- Three meals a day at the Horn & Cantle restaurant.
- Specialty dinners around the ranch, including a barn party one night.
- Authentic ranch lodging
- Scheduled daytime activities, including horseback rides*, naturalist hikes, mountain biking, canoeing, paddleboarding, archery, fly-tying course, yoga, axe throwing, high ropes course, history hikes, photography hikes and more.
- *Horseback rides available for children 6 years of age and older
- A guided tour of Yellowstone National Park on Wednesday or Thursday
- On-ranch professional Rodeo with PBR qualifiers and concert to follow
- Tickets to PBR event Friday and Saturday nights (valued at $550 per ticket each night)
- VIP access to PBR event seating, food and drinks
- Outdoor Youth Adventures program for kids ages 3 to 12 (available June-August)
- Live Western music in the rustic Saloon
- In-person and text service from a personal Ranch Concierge
- Transfers to and from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
- Transportation around the local Big Sky area
|July 17, 2023 – July 23, 2023||$1500*||$1200*|
*Rates are per person per night, minimum occupancy applies per cabin
*All package rates are subject to a 6% tax and a 15% Resort Fee (resort fee is taxed by 12%)
For reservations and availability call 406-995-4644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org