This April 8-14, join Lone Mountain Ranch and Emmy-winning wildlife documentarians for a week-long wolf adventure presented by National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World.
Living with Wolves’ Jim and Jamie Dutchers team up with Yellowstone wolf biologist, Doug Smith, and other wolf experts to take you on a journey to discover the real world of an intelligent, social, and elusive carnivore: The Wolf.
Wolf Week Package Details:
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Overnight Wolf Observation Trip to Lamar Valley
- Special presentations on wolf biology & social behavior
- Historic cabin lodging
- Yoga, hiking, mountain biking
- Western music in the Saloon
- Bozeman airport transfers