Please send your qualified resume to HR@lmranch.com or apply online here-> https://www.coolworks.com/lone-mountain-ranch/form/application-for-employment
Immediate opening for an experienced Housekeeping Manager to join our hospitality team at Lone Mountain Ranch.
The primary functions are to manage growth, profitability, safety, quality, training and operations of the company as it pertains to the sourcing, scheduling, and cost effective utilization of manpower and materials at The Lone Mountain Ranch, including the Housekeeping Staff.
Competitive Salary, Housing and Benefits available
Food and Beverage Director
The F&B Director is to manage; growth, profitability, safety, quality, training and operations of the Horn & Cantle Restaurant and Saloon. The F&B Director has the primary responsibility to consistently deliver a superior guest experience, maintain a high staff morale, provide supervision and direction to the Horn & Cantle team, while meeting or exceeding all service standards.
Please see full job description at
Dining Room Manager
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
- Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, regional, and national magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Currently accepting applications for detail orientated and customer service focused individuals to join our Summer housekeeping team. Previous housekeeping experience preferred. Main duties include daily cabin service, laundry, and public area cleaning. Ability to lift at least 50 lbs required.
Maintenance staff summer
Our maintenance department has a current opening for entry level maintenance/grounds position. Position requires previous experience with basic mechanical skills in vehicle, building maintenance and grounds maintenance. Frequent trips to Bozeman Airport. Individual must have superior guest interaction skills and safe driving record.
Horn and Cantle Summer Restaurant Positions
Seeking self starter to own the entire Baker/Pastry program for the Horn and Cantle restaurant. The position is responsible for the preparation of daily breakfast pastries, dinner desserts , cookies, cakes/pies, ice creams, savories and breads etc. Previous experience required. Creativity, attention to detail, time management & communication skills are critical in this fast paced environment. Housing available.
Seeking an outgoing and customer service driven individual to warmly welcome and serve our guests to our recently launched Farm to Fork restaurant The Horn and Cantle.
FOH experience preferred but not mandatory. Join us for a fun Summer season working in an exciting and dynamic environment. Shared tips and Housing available. HR@lmranch.com
Seeking full time waitstaff to join our hospitality driven Front of House farm to fork restaurant for our upcoming Summer season. Previous FOH dining Waitstaff experience required.