Please send your qualified resume to HR@lmranch.com or apply online here-> https://www.coolworks.com/lone-mountain-ranch/form/application-for-employment
Food and Beverage Director
The F&B Director is to manage; growth, profitability, safety, quality, training and operations of the Horn & Cantle Restaurant and Saloon. The F&B Director has the primary responsibility to consistently deliver a superior guest experience, maintain a high staff morale, provide supervision and direction to the Horn & Cantle team, while meeting or exceeding all service standards.
Please see full job description at
Dining Room Manager
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
- Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, regional, and national magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Email qualified resume to HR@lmranch.com
Front Desk Agent
Our Front Desk excels in clear and effective communication, customer service, and superior hospitality.
Our Front Desk agent performs the following functions on a daily basis;
-Answers in person request, calls, emails and Zingle alerts.
-Has knowledge of all Lone Mountain Ranch programs, packages and amenities
-Helps perform seamless experiences in Guest Check-in/check-out
-Respond to email inquiries and guest communications
-Efficient daily Operation of our PMS, POS and other software
-Books reservations of all kinds, room, dinner, special events, activity, and third-party, etc.
-Coordinate with Activities Department and schedules guest activities
-Provide room orientations
-Set up and break down meeting space
-Prepare and send confirmations, deposit requests, and guest correspondence of all types
-Process payments in PMS system
-Respond to guest requests and resolve customer service issues
Summer 2018 Openings
Currently accepting applications for detail orientated and customer service focused individuals to join our Summer housekeeping team. Previous housekeeping experience preferred. Main duties include daily cabin service, laundry, and public area cleaning. Ability to lift at least 50 lbs required.
Outdoor Shop Retail Attendant
Our Retail/ Rental shop is currently accepting applications for summer employment. This exciting retail position requires an individual with a strong computer, customer service, sales skills and office skills. Primary duties include retail merchandise sales, working with guests on daily activity bookings in our computer system and supporting our front desk. Onsite dorm style Housing available.
Seeking experienced guides to lead our guests in interpretive outings in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Experience in Yellowstone Van Tours, Hikes, Biking, Canoeing, evening programming etc preferred. Current First Aid/CPR required
Summer Outdoor Youth Adventures Counselors
Well qualified applicants must have previous experience working with a wide variety of youth age groups. Applicants must possess some previous experience facilitating activities such as high ropes course, mountain biking, camping, canoeing, games, arts /crafts, and nature and science based programs. Current First Aid/CPR required. Approx. dates June 1-late August.
Maintenance staff summer
Our maintenance department has a current opening for entry level maintenance/grounds position. Position requires previous experience with basic mechanical skills in vehicle, building maintenance and grounds maintenance. Frequent trips to Bozeman Airport. Individual must have superior guest interaction skills and safe driving record.
Guest Transportation Manager
Lone Mountain Ranch is seeking an experienced manager to help build our Guest Transportation department. The position must be well organized and have superior guest service and people management skills. The position main duties include driving and coordinating guest transport in a professional manner to and from Bozeman Airport and the surrounding area.
Must have a clean driving record & Excellent guest service skills.
Horn and Cantle Summer Restaurant Positions
Lone Mountain Ranch -Luxury Guest Ranch in Big Sky, Montana seeks talented Culinarians
The Horn and Cantle Restaurant at Lone Mountain Ranch in Beautiful Big Sky Montana is hiring.
We offer seasonal employment 10 months out of the year.
We are a professional, forward thinking farm to fork kitchen that sources local, seasonal product.
The Horn and Cantle restaurant is seeking a culinary leader to join our team as sous chef for summer season and beyond. We are a professional, forward thinking farm to fork kitchen that sources local, seasonal product. We offer; full time hours+ throughout the majority of the calendar year, with a very competitive wage, plus shared tips. Housing available.
Seeking full time line cooks to join our culinary team for our upcoming Summer season. Previous line cook experience required. The ability to work in all areas of the kitchen operations required; grill, sauté, prep, pantry and dish. The ability to produce quality food with attention to detail and flavor profiles required. Responsible for food preparation, maintaining sanitary standards and the ability to work well with fellow employees is critical.
Seeking an outgoing and customer service driven individual to warmly welcome and serve our guests to our recently launched Farm to Fork restaurant The Horn and Cantle.
FOH experience preferred but not mandatory. Join us for a fun Summer season working in an exciting and dynamic environment. Shared tips and Housing available. HR@lmranch.com
Seeking full time waitstaff to join our hospitality driven Front of House farm to fork restaurant for our upcoming Summer season. Previous FOH dining Waitstaff experience required.
Seeking individuals to join our culinary team as dishwashers for our upcoming Summer season. Dish detail as well as some prep work experience required. Fulltime Seasonal Position. Must be able to work through Oct 10th 2018.